Featured post

When inspiration strikes...

I only wrote one blog last year, pitiful really for someone who considers themselves a writer, but then again, I either haven't been wel...

Translate

There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 26 January 2012

A Twitter style blog...

Not really, as this won't be under 140 characters (as you can see), nor will it be in "txt tlk lolz", but it will be shorter than my last blog (as I only wrote one the other day, and don't want to be accused of being self-indulgent now do I...)

Good news - I will be on the meds as of next week, so I'm happy. Saw a house today and put in a rent offer, so just really hope the landlord says yes.

Life is on the up. Yep, ending on a positive note...for once. Maybe no blogs for a while now, as I might not need the therapy...we'll see (let's face it they're not that interesting if bloggers gush about their happy life....zzzzzz).

Ciao xx

2 comments:

Bunny said...

You're probably not a fan of Tears for Fears but I think their track "Shout" should become somewhat of an anthem for you. You should at least play it at top volume once or twice. Glad to see things are upward for you now.

Jo said...

Cheers Bunny - I'll see if I can find it on Spotify to have a listen.