Featured post

When inspiration strikes...

I only wrote one blog last year, pitiful really for someone who considers themselves a writer, but then again, I either haven't been wel...

Translate

There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 23 February 2012

Insomnia has hit...

If any of you reading this has ever had insomnia before you'll know how hard it is to accurately describe how it feels (aside from reality seems like a dream world). I feel like I'm living in "Life On Mars" or "Ashes To Ashes", aside from I haven't fallen into a coma and time travelled back into my past...

This is all due to the number 22 (22mg of the meds), which can take up to 3 months for me to get used to - expect me to be an actual zombie by my 25th birthday! Number 44 (mg) will be in my life soon...ugh.

As long as it's all worth it in the end eh... I can't even write. So tired I can't sleep.

Bye for now, my imagination and creative juices have dried up.

1 comment:

Bunny said...

You tried exercising until you're exhausted or hot milk?