Featured post

When inspiration strikes...

I only wrote one blog last year, pitiful really for someone who considers themselves a writer, but then again, I either haven't been wel...

Translate

There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 16 February 2012

No change to all change...

It's amazing how quickly life can pick up pace, after spending a few years in limbo.

If you've read my recent entries, you'll know by now I've been coming to terms with living with MS, and if any of you know me in real life (as opposed to online), you may know how un-like myself I have been in recent years...blah blah blah.

Now I know what the problem is, I've been tackling it as head-on as possible, by healthy living, exercise, becoming a human pin-cushion (the meds, not acupuncture, really not my thing), and throwing a bit of PMA in there...yes, this doesn't sound like me at all (aside from the "fuck you" attitude towards whatever shit life decides to throw at me). Since all of this, time has being speeding past.

So, I move in two weeks time and the move in date is when me and my best mate Holly are in Berlin (I didn't mean to time it that way - we booked the trip, then I decided to move out about a week later...) I'm looking forward to some culture, history and architecture...(well, German beer, Curry-Wurst, and the Ramones Museum mostly).

Dare I say it I actually feel kinda healthy, hardly any fatigue, but I'm still on edge, waiting for my bubble of seemingly to-good-to-be-true happiness and luck to burst. If I get through to October without a relapse (or even just a shorter one) I'll be able to relax a bit more.

Anyway, this blog hasn't got much of a point to it - I guess it's just a rambling "Dear diary..." style blog entry.

I was tempted to write a blog on something political, but then I realised that I wouldn't know where to start, apart from the following: To sum up the world - Corruption, religion and war - the world is a fucked up place (but life's too short to worry - enjoy it).

xx

No comments: